cbddlp to ctb

Daniel Bader 2021-6-18 10001

My Elegoo Mars 2 pro won't use the cbddlp file format. However chitubox saves them as such. Is it possible to get chitubox to save the stl files as a ctb file?

I've only printed the rooks that came with the printer so far and have very limited knowlege of 3d printing.

Trying to learn as much as possible but hasn't been very fast at doing so.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Dan

New Post (3)
  • Guest 2021-6-20
    Quote 2Floor

In your model overview on the right side of the window you got a button settings. (Pic 1)
    If you click on it, the window for all the print settings will open.
    In this Print-Settings window on the left side you can add a new printer.(Pic 2)
    Select your device and it will add a new Print-Setting entry beneath "Default" for your device. (Pic 3)
    Create a settings profile for your device and leave the window with the new profile stilll shown. (Pic 4)
    Slice your model again and click save afterwards. (Pic 5)
    You will now save your files as the datatyp you need for your device. (Pic 6)

Here ctb for Elegoo Mars 2 Pro (Pic 7)

Hope I could help you.

With kind regards,

FBI300

上传的附件:
  • 2023-4-14
    Quote 3Floor
    Good job! Absolutely no help at all
  • Gerard Willis 8 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Detailed and easy to understand. Thank you for sharing the problem. Actually, I rarely learn these things because they are quite the backrooms difficult. I assumed the profile would be compatible with the Elegoo Mars 2 Pro because it only reads.cbddlp files.