Chitbox Pro ouput CTB files cannot be read

Guest 2021-7-22 2260

Just purchased a pro license, and any ctb files I spit out, my elegoo saturn cannot read them. I updated the saturn to the latest firmware and still no luck. 

New Post (5)
  • John Wenman 2021-7-23
    Quote 2Floor
    version 1.9 for basic also put out .ctb files my ld-002h refused to read, downgraded to v1.8.1 and it's working again
  • 2021-7-26
    Quote 3Floor
    have you checked what verison of firmware the Printer is running (what is displays in settings) and what version Chitubox says it needs to be running? 

and make sure it is showing the correck version
  • wangjingjing 2021-7-27
    Quote 4Floor
    John Wenman version 1.9 for basic also put out .ctb files my ld-002h refused to read, downgraded to v1.8.1 and i ...
    Hi John, if you get "Unknown File format" error message with file from CHITUBOX Basic V1.9.0 , please check if you have update the latest firmware.
    Check the new firmware here: https://www.chitubox.com/en/download/chitubox-free#firmwareList
    The printer needs to upgrade the firmware to read the CTB files sliced by CHITUBOX Basic v1.9.0 and CHITUBOX Pro.
  • 2022-3-3
    Quote 5Floor
    yes a lot of us have updated to 1.9 and did the firmware and now we have 500 dollar piece of $hit sitting on my shelf
    do you remember makerbot? not alot of people do you are being greedy take the encryption off this file type 
  • Cliff Knight 2022-3-4
    Quote 6Floor
    V1.9.1 works fine (perhaps the best since v1.7.0) on my plain ol' Mars. Perhaps this is an Elegoo problem--they supply the firmware?