Slice file not saving for most Anycubic printers

2021-10-17 2414

Hi, I'm on a Mac M1, trying to save a slice I generated for Anycubic Photon Mono X, but it's not writing any file anywhere. I sometimes get error Code 9.

I've tried on an Intel-based Mac and same issue. I also tried to slice for other Anycubic printers and it's only working for the Photon.

Any tip? Has anyone had the same issues?

New Post (6)
  • 2021-10-17
    Quote 2Floor
    Found a solution: https://forum.chitubox.com/?thread-1001.htm
  • phillip anderson 2022-12-5
    Quote 3Floor
    I am having the same problem. Was there any solution to this problem
  • Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

I'm having the same issue with slice files not saving for most Anycubic printers. I'm using ChituBox on a Mac M1, and I'm getting error Code 9. I've tried saving to different folders and drives, but the problem persists.

I've also tried using CapCut video editor to export the slice file as a video. This seems to work, but the video file is very large and difficult to transfer to my printer.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and found a solution.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

It appears that there's a recurring issue with file saving for most Anycubic printers when using the CapCut video editor. This problem can be quite frustrating, as it disrupts the workflow and can potentially lead to data loss. Anycubic users who frequently rely on CapCut for their video editing needs may want to explore potential workarounds or reach out to both Anycubic and CapCut support for a solution. Seamless compatibility between hardware and software is crucial for a smooth creative process.

• Guest 5 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

The Xnxubd VPN browser APK offers a seamless way to browse the internet securely and privately, especially if you're looking to mask your IP address or bypass geo-restrictions. With its user-friendly interface and robust features, this app has garnered positive attention for delivering a smooth online experience. Whether you're streaming, downloading, or just casually browsing, it aims to provide you with a layer of security and anonymity, making it a favored choice for many users in the VPN community.

• Guest 5 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

Are you trying to start 3D printing, but the printer keeps failing to recognize the sliced file?word search