1.5 Manual Supports Not Placing

Tyler Giddings 2019-7-20 5436

I seem to have a lot of difficulty in being able to place manual supports. Often times I have to spam the location until support will show up, or I will just never get one at all. I have started to use meshmixer just because I can actually place supports where I want them and it's less frustrating. Has anyone else had this issue?

New Post (7)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-7-22
    Quote 2Floor
    Thank you for your feedback. We have noticed this problem. We will solve this problem in the new version to facilitate users to add manual support.

• Ruth Rogers 2019-9-2
    Quote 3Floor
    Is it possible to download an older version until this problem is fixed? 
  • Guest 2019-9-15
    Quote 4Floor
    I have this problem too, very frustrating!
  • sirjonsnow 2019-9-15
    Quote 5Floor
    Tons of "islands" with no supports and it won't let me add them.  Can't print anything at the moment.  Please get this fix in or let us download 1.4
  • Guest 2019-9-19
    Quote 6Floor
    I discovered a workaround to this issue. Changing the top support contact shape from sphere to none seems to clear the problem. It's not ideal as I'd prefer to use spheres, but it'll do for now.
  • Guest 2019-9-20
    Quote 7Floor
    Guys, you can download 1.4 version from: https://www.chitubox.com/introducing_release.html (you have all older and current versions there).

Cheers!
  • 2021-3-2
    Quote 8Floor
    i have the same problem too in windows 10 and i've tried all the old versions. When i run in windows 7 i haven't the same problem