Chitubox 1.5 64 bit Windows 10 Crashes when I attempt to reopen a previously saved .photon file

Dennis Steiness 2019-7-26 3495

I have created several projects that work fine and print fine. When I go back to reopen the .photon file Chitubox crashes and locks the entire computer. I cannot load the task manager to shut down the application which shouldnt happen on a 64 bit application. 

New Post (3)
  • CHITUBOX 2019-7-26
    Quote 2Floor
    Could you please upload your slicing file?
  • Dennis Steiness 2019-7-27
    Quote 3Floor

Here is the file and screen shot of the error. I am able to get Task Manager to open and shut down the application. It seems to be files over 50+ mb that it crashes. Also, when opening files that do work the image is not smooth as it looked original (distorted.pmg). 

上传的附件:
  • CHITUBOX 2019-7-27
    Quote 4Floor
    Dennis Steiness Here is the file and screen shot of the error. I am able to get Task Manager to open and shut down t ...
    Hello, we have found this phenomenon. When the computer memory is occupied by other programs, the reverse generation of 3D models requires more memory, which can lead to slow speed or software runaway. The next version will optimize this section to allow users to not preview 3D models.
    Thank you for your feedback