v1.5.0 Nothing is showing pu in on screen, can not zoom out or see anything

radgraf technical so 2019-9-18 2494

Happened when i was trying to zoom in, and i feel like it zoomed to -100% (yes all the way, to 100 then through the object and then everything has diapeared,  I have uninstalled and reinstalled but its no longer working at all

Here is a screen shot,   Can anyone help me so i can get back to work?

New Post (9)
  • KEMPA 2019-11-11
    Quote 2Floor

I've the same problem as you. Did you find the solution ? 

上传的附件:
  • KEMPA 2019-11-11
    Quote 3Floor
    Hello radgraf technical so I fond the solution you have to delete the ChiTuBox file in AppData ! (AppData is a hidden file ) It's work ! 
  • Guest 2019-12-28
    Quote 4Floor

Found what might be a simpler/lighter solution. In your AppData folder (for Windows 10 it's at C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\ChiTuBox) there's a file called global.cfg. Close ChiTuBox, edit the file so that the following lines all end in 0:

m_xRot:0
    m_x_distance:0
    m_yRot:0
    m_y_distance:0
    m_zRot:0
    m_z_distance:0

The next time you start ChiTuBox, it should be properly focused on the build plate. In my case, m_z_distance had been set to "Nan", which I assume is unrecoverable.

• James 2019-12-29
    Quote 5Floor
    Guest Found what might be a simpler/lighter solution. In your AppData folder (for Windows 10 it's ...
    I tried that and I'm still having the same problem. No idea what to do.
  • 2019-12-29
    Quote 6Floor
    I was just having the same problem and deleted the ChituBox file in AppData like Kempa suggested and it worked for me.
  • 2020-1-6
    Quote 7Floor
    I'm having the same problem but I'm on a Mac. Can someone tell me where the equivalent of C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\ChiTuBox is on a Mac is? I uninstalled/reinstalled and the same issue persists.
  • 2020-1-7
    Quote 8Floor
    A lot of people here are having this same problem...

On Mac, go to your applications folder and right click on the Chitubox app and select "Show Package Contents". This will show you the file directory. Global.cfg is there, but if you edit it (open it, and select textedit as the app to use) the items listed above aren't there.

This doesn't seem to be the right config file for Mac, and yet nowhere in the package contents is a file that's updating when you use the app. So the file must be somewhere else.

Help!
  • CHITUBOX 2020-1-7
    Quote 9Floor

• 2020-1-8
    Quote 10Floor
    That doesn't work.