Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K, Chitubox 1.9.2 - incorrect lifting and rectract speeds

Guest 2022-3-25 1991

Since last chitubox version (1.9.2) I experienced incorrect lifting and retract speeds with newly added Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K. 

Bottom layers lift and retract speeds are swapped between each other. Others layers use only first speed for whole lifting/rectract distance. 

Photon workshop and printer shows correct values of sliced files, so problem is in generated G-code I guess.

New Post (6)
  • Guest 2022-3-26
    Quote 2Floor
    One file take 7 hours in Lychee and 19 hours in chitubox...
  • Guest 2022-3-26
    Quote 3Floor
    Please explain? 
  • 2022-3-27
    Quote 4Floor
    To be fair it says 7 hours from lychee but then ends up taking 15 hours so.
  • Guest 2022-3-29
    Quote 5Floor
    Yes, the same file takes much longer in chitubox, I don't know why and I don't know how to solve it. Even if you put the same parameters it takes much longer.
  • Guest 2022-3-31
    Quote 6Floor
    I think there is something wrong with the firmware of the printer, I don't know what it is exactly. I have verified that although Lychee says that it takes more than half the time less, in the end it takes the same.
    I do not know
  • rosydam 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

The Pokemon Infinite Fusion process is a captivating blend of art and science. Each fusion is a masterpiece waiting to be born, and you're the artist wielding the genetic brush.