Can't Login to Chitubox Pro

Mason Wilde 2022-11-16 1534

Recently logged into the website using Google Authentication and binded my printer and Chitubox to that account.  But when I downloaded Chitubox Pro there's no place to login to the software using your Google account.  How do I login?

New Post (8)
  • Guest 2022-11-28
    Quote 2Floor
    Same trouble Kubuntu 20.10 clear new installation. :/
  • Richard Rinehart 2023-1-18
    Quote 3Floor
    Did you guys get this solved?
  • Guest 2023-1-25
    Quote 4Floor
    Great, I logged in with my google account aswell and bind my pro license to it. And now I can't log in to the chitubox pro. WTF is this shite?

• 2023-1-29
    Quote 5Floor
    I have this same problem too. 
  • Guest 2023-3-29
    Quote 6Floor
    I had this problem and went through the "forgot password" option. Even though you didn't have a password before, this allows you to set a password to use with your account. 
  • Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    Guest Great, I logged in with my google account aswell and bind my pro license to it. And now I can't log ...
    I found a fix: go to chitubox login on website, go forgot password, type in email, go to your email to find the forgot password link, Once your account has a password you will be able to login to the software. Hope this helps :)
  • Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

If you have already bound your printer and Chitubox to your Google Authentication account, you should be Donkey Kong able to log in to Chitubox Pro using the same account. 

• 5 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Same difficulty Kubuntu 20.10 clear new basketball stars establishment.