Mars P2 ignoring Bottom Layer Count

2023-1-1 399

First and foremost, I am unsure if I need to bring this to the attention of Elegoo or Chitubox.

I picked up a Mars Pro 2 in November 2022. It comes with Chitubox 1.6.5 and I am having a few issues printing. I've been able to print the test Rook piece just fine. Everything else fails. I've consumed 1.75kg of resin (and 3 FEP sheets) trying and failing to print simple things.

I had a friend remote assist me in making sure my settings were correct for the printer and Chitubox, but we are both stumped as to why the printer ignores the "Bottom Layer Count" setting. Regardless of what I set this to, it will continue for over 3cm!

To stop this I let the printer make several base layers. I then go into the settings as it is printing and change the Bottom Exposure Time (35 seconds) to match the Exposure Time setting (from 35 to 2.5).

Is this intentional? Why is the Bottom Layer Count being ignored?

New Post (9)
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

One of the major paths and fund is placed for the turns for all people. The change of the guide and supplement contract manufacturer for the citizens. This calculations improved or the top of the guidance. Element is ensured for the terms for the width by all postures for humans.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Bridging the gap and ensuring that everyone can express themselves and access information effectively. Daily living aids for the disabled, such as grab bars electric wheelchairs shower chairs, and adaptive kitchen tools facilitate self sufficiency and enhance safety.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Trying to solve the murder the night was a perfect blend of suspense, entertainment, and social interaction. If you're looking for a memorable way to are murder mystery dinners fun kick off the new year, this party is a fantastic choice.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Whether you're watching movies, gaming, or enjoying music, the rich and wireless gear clear sound will immerse you in the content. Say goodbye to tinny built-in speakers and hello to a superior sound system.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Knowing it's a sustainable choice for the planet whether you're celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party, or a corporate event, custom t-shirt printing can cater to any occasion. You t-shirt for men and women can design t-shirts that match the theme or purpose of the event.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

From the symbolic red diamonds of China to the royal blues of India, these gems are a testament to the rich tapestry of human traditions and beliefs. color enhanced diamonds is a reflection of a dynamic world.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

Formation of the constituents of the medicine is proposed for the future needs. The role of the double wood nmn is implied for the chunks. Such themes met for the reforms for the life and healthy items by all postures for the individuals.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Value of the showers has been ensured for the considered opinion for the citizens. Management of the what is a Vichy shower, what is Vichy shower for the patterns. Inquisitive touch is explored for the top of the guided items for the massage.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts
    gta 5 modded accounts
    fortnite accounts for sale
    clash of clans accounts