"Network sending" doesn't show printer

11 Months+ 4544

Dear community,

A friend of mine asked me to create a thread here in order to ask for help. He wants to use Chitubox Basic 1.9.4 (installed on Windows 11) with his ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Plus and send the files through the "Network sending" feature. However, his printer does not appear in the drop down menu within this feature, even though it is added in the printer settings before. Allow me to attach you some screenshots so that you can see yourself.

What we have already checked/tried:

- the printer is connected to the LAN and the machine running Chitubox can ping the ip address just fine

- the storage medium (USB / SD card) is inserted in the ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Plus and functions well

- the firmware of the printer is up-to-date, just as the Chitubox version we use is up-to-date as well

- File and printer sharing feature in Windows is activated for the profile being used by the computer

- completely disabling the Windows firewall for Chitubox didn't lead to any changes

- I read that the pc and the printer have to be in the same workgroup, however can't figure out the group of the printer (the PC is in "WORKGROUP" though)

- if the "Network sending" is not used but the storage medium is connected to pc to get the files and then to printer, printing works just fine

- removal and re-install of Chitubox (including Windows restart) didn't help, though the printer was on during the second installation attempt

Do you have any idea? 

Thanks in advance,

and have a nice day,

Jens

上传的附件:
New Post (6)
  • 9 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

If the built-in network sending feature in Chitubox is not working, you can try using a different software to send the files to the printer over the network splatoon 3. For example, you can try using OctoPrint or AstroPrint, which are both popular choices for 3D printing over a network.

• TammyWalters 8 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Social media platforms often have specific text to video format and size requirements. Video converters help users tailor their content for seamless sharing.

• TammyWalters 7 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Continuously acquiring and honing new skills is essential for career advancement. This includes both technical skills related to your field on https://taughtup.com/ and soft skills like communication and leadership.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Consider not just the physical space but also the amenities university of toledo apartments and services that come with it, as they can ultimately contribute to a fulfilling and vibrant living experience.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

The combination of leather and quilting patterns creates a timeless and sophisticated look that appeals to a wide range of fashion sensibilities. The high collar jacket womens are perfect for transitional seasons like fall and spring, offering the right balance of warmth and style.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

The article I saw was interesting because of the presentation.
    counter strike 2 accounts