Mars 4 MAX only prints .goo files (Voxeldance Tango)

11 Months+ 3022

I have recently purchased the Elegoo Mars 4 MAX printer. I have done several tests and it only reads files with the .goo extension, it is not possible to print files made with Chitubox. I can create the supports from Chitubox, save the .stl file and open it in Tango to generate the .goo from this application and thus be able to print the file. Any other solution to avoid having to work with Tango? Thank you.

New Post (8)
  • ERIC SCHOUBERT 11 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    the Saturn 3 Ultra reads all files, to my knowledge Tango and Lychee slicer allow .goo recording. I hope that chitubox will soon allow this, ELEGOO has opened up its protocols. I hope that Chitubox will also allow printing via WIFI.
  • Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

If you don't want to use Tango to convert your files, you can try using a third-party conversion tool, such as Photon Workshop or Lychee Slicer. These tools are designed to work with a variety of printer models and file formats basket random, so they may be able to convert your Chitubox files into a format that is compatible with the Elegoo Mars 4 MAX printer.

• Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 4Floor
    I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I am very happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: [url=https://trapthecat.net]trap the cat[/url]
  • keith barnett 8 Months+
    Quote 5Floor
    the problem to me is that I really like Chitubox Pro.     I don't want to have to go to another program just to be able to print.     

it's really terrible that they only accept .goo files.  they are HUGE!!!!  one reviewer had issues with putting too many items on the print bed because the file was so large it wouldn't fit on his flash drive if he saved it to .goo format.

I really don't understand what Elegoo is doing .   it's counterproductive to switch to a new format.    people already own Chitubox, and Lychee.   Even if there was some advantage to .goo files,  which I have not seen ANY real world advantages.  the Tango software is ridiculously expensive.  

I thought Chitubox was expensive until I saw what Tango Pro costs.  and that only allows you to print like 100 files a year, if you want to print more you have to get an even MORE expensive license. 
  • 8 Months+
    Quote 6Floor
    thanks for sharing <a href="https://www.123.com">on this</a>
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor
    Are you fed up with the time and hassle of formatting text for the web? Our service lets you convert your text to clean HTML instantly.
  • Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

I haven't been able to find any alternative to Tango. however you can refer to Super Mario

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Is it safe to say that you are tired of the time and bother of designing text for the slope web? Our administration allows you to change your text over completely to clean HTML quickly.