LONG Save time for Anycubic Mono M5 (PM5 File)

Guest 10 Months+ 1173

Is there a reason why it take 18+ minutes to saved a sliced file for the Anycubic Mono M5?  The progress bar moves along (although slowly) for about a minute as it creates the .pw5 file.  Then it moves on to a new progress bar with a description of "converting format" which takes about 15-20 minutes for a typical small file.

New Post (7)
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    BTW.....Anti-Alias setting and writing the file to a different drive/directory made no difference.
  • Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    I have the same issue / experience.  Even the Anycubic Photon Workshop takes a long time saving files.  I'm assuming the newer .PM5 files contains more intensive computational info than the older .photon files?  Although file size doesn't seem much larger for similar types of files.
  • Guest 9 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

It is possible that the slicing software being used is not optimized for the Anycubic Mono M5 printer and therefore takes longer to process the file. It could also be due to the complexity of the sliced model, as more complex models take longer to slice.

basket random

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

There are a few reasons why it might take a while to save a sliced file for the Anycubic Mono M5. The progress bar moves along slowly for about a minute as it creates the .pw5 file. Then it moves on to a new progress bar with a description of “converting format” which takes about 15-20 minutes for a typical small file. It also can appear in geometry dash subzero. It’s also worth noting that the newer . PM5 files contain more intensive computational info than the older .photon files, although file size doesn’t seem much larger for similar types of files.

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

It seems like you're asking about a Immaculate Grid for the Anycubic Mono M5. However, your query is a bit unclear. If you could provide more context or clarify your question, I'd be happy to assist you with information about the Anycubic Mono M5 3D printer.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

I can understand your frustration with the extended saving times for sliced files on the Anycubic Mono M5. In the world of residential estimating services, efficiency and speed are key factors. Waiting for such a lengthy "converting format" process can be a real bottleneck in your workflow. One possible solution might be to explore how modern estimating software and services can significantly expedite your residential projects. By leveraging cuttingedge technology, you can streamline the entire estimation processfrom initial file preparation to the final output. This not only saves valuable time but also ensures accuracy and precision in your estimates.

• 7 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

i have also problems in slicing on chitubox pro and the next problem when i slice something and upload to cloud it dont print at all i get alwas empty print plate after a 6 hours print and no residue is in the vat tank after cleaning. and then i get 2 times this block when the model was on left side and no uv light should be cured like the shape of the block. i checked acf and exchange nothing helps now i tryed with usb file and i get a totaly thin print with almost no detail on it. is my brand new machine broken ? this problems happens after i get after 5 big perfect prints  that i should exchange the acf which was insane to change after 3 days of printing. i get the info it shows it after 30.000 layer but after i insected it i was shocked. see your self. anyone having same issues ?!

上传的附件: