Chitubox new version 1.4.0 doesn't generate well slices for HALOT MAGE PRO 8K

Guest 10 Months+ 911

When the file is generated, it can be verified by reopening it in chitubox that strange artifacts are generated because of the supports. If the part is generated without supports this does not happen. In the previous 1.3.1 Beta version there was no problem with it.

上传的附件:
New Post (9)
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    The same happens. Corrupted sliced files on v1.9.5 and halot-mage (non-pro)
  • Guest 10 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    I contacted support@chitubox.com last night and they replied right away with a new build, v1.9.6-beta
    This beta version does not corrupt the Halot-Mage sliced files.
    You should contact them so you can try this version to see if it helps with the Mage Pro.
  • Kimb Jones 9 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

If you're using Chitubox, you can try adjusting the support settings to see if that resolves the issue. For example, you may want to try increasing the density geometry dash or thickness of the supports or adjusting the positions of the supports to see if that helps.

• Jong De 8 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

When you reopen larger *.cbddlp-files, Chitubox performs this action. Printing should work as expected, provided you accomplished the slicing trap the cat and saving correctly, therefore it does not necessarily mean there is a problem with the file, merely with the application.

• 8 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

To troubleshoot the issue you're facing, I recommend reaching out to the Chitubox support team or exploring online forums and communities dedicated to 3D printing splatoon 3. These platforms often have experts and experienced users who can provide guidance and share their insights on similar issues.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

There is no doubt that Chitubox provides a lot of useful information. badland is also one of the websites that I often use when resting, experienced it right after reading this comment.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

I am an admin from the five nights at freddy's game website, and I want to thank you a lot because I shared a lot of valuable and helpful information. Please keep it up and I will always support you.

• Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Chitubox takes this operation when you reopen larger.cbddlp-files. It is possible that there is a problem with the application rather than the file since printing should function as expected if you completed the slicing and saving appropriately.  io games

• 5 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

I find myself in the same situation. I'm glad to heardle 90s that you had a positive experience.