coding in python for my cad software to export into chitubox

Roberto Martinez 9 Months+ 484

if you select multiple stls, it opens several instances of chitubox. i understand i could just manually drag and drop or select multiple files. but that's not what i'm trying to do. my cad software has a scripting feature and i wrote a code in python where it would export my completed file into an stl and open in chitubox. i want to be able to open more files into the same instance so that i could finally send them to print at once. currently, it acts as i initially mentioned where it will always open a unique instance. is there a setting to disable opening more instances unless i right click and open another instance manually? or do i have to resort to another slicer again? this does work with formlabs dashboard as i intended, but i want to incorperate this feature to my other slicers

New Post (6)
  • Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

How I can start? 
    Some of the ways that can help you improve this is to change the color of the screen used. The white screen will be suitable when you watch movies or play games.

• theodoreevans 8 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

I'm so lucky to have found this site, which gave me easy access to good information five nights at freddy's

• 8 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

To export CAD data from your software to Chitubox using Python, you'll need to understand the file format requirements of Chitubox and use appropriate libraries or APIs to generate the required output.  Candy Crush

• 7 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Are you prepared to play the initially released Snake game and go back through time?

• 7 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Thank you for your sharing, I feel this topic is great, please write more about this topic moto x3m unblocked

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

I also have these dino game questions, can anyone answer them?