Slow to load sliced files

8 Months+ 588

Hi guys, I've searched for a while and can't find an answer. Does anyone have an issue with extremly slow load times for opening Chitubox sliced files? I can open a STL file quickly in Chitubox was once I slice it and try to open that saved file, it takes quite a few minutes. The sliced file could be one small mini or something larger. It doesn't matter what it is. Like I said, I can quickly open a file to slice and saving it after slicing is also pretty quick. My issue is simply opening a sliced file.  Thanks.

New Post (2)
  • marcussalter 7 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

You can speed up a slow slicer by reducing the model's resolution, scaling the model down in size, optimizing its support structures, and print settings such as infill and layer height. On the software side, you can also speed up the slicer by updating it to the latest version and disabling unused network plugins.
    @rocket bot royale

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    This is normal, the CTB file is a sliced file, only for printing and it is essentially composed of a lot of images, so loading a CTB file in CHITUBOX will take more time.