Multi-Parameter Slice Anycubic Photon M3 Premium

Guest 8 Months+ 486

I have an Anycubic Photon M3 Premium, and am requiring to perform multi-parameter slices, to therefore, provide differen exposures to different layers.

I know the software is capable of doing this, especially for printer brands which are already included and described by the software, for models and resins, such as the Phrozen printers.

However, every time I try to do this in the Anycubic interface, the software does not allow me. Also, if I try to trick the software, by creating a multi-parameter slice file from the Phrozen interface, let's say (even if mimicking exactly all the details from the Anycubic instead) the the Anycubic just will not read the file.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Is it possible to use the Chitubox Pro to create a multi-parameter slice file for the Anycubic Printers?

Thank you the help!!

New Post (4)
  • Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

True smiles show off a toothy grin, not tightly pressed lips. Keep your face natural by allowing a real smile to peak through spacebar clicker.

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    Not all printers support the Multi-parameters feature, Anycubic's printers do not support it.
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

True grins show off a toothy grin, not tightly squeezed lips. Show some genuine emotion without forcing your face. geometry dash

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

I really hope there will be a lot more content like this. I am grateful that you shared your information with me. Your blog has been bookmarked because I discovered some extremely useful information on it. play capybara clicker game