Display issue, middle mouse (pan) causes screen to go blank

Guest 8 Months+ 551

To move around the model(s) I use the middle mouse button (MB3) to pan the camera. This is particularly useful when manually applying support.

Very frequently pressing the middle mouse button causes the viewport to go blank, and you have to hit the 'home' button to move back, and away, to the iso view. Super disruptive to workflow as you have to constantly go back to where you are working.

This is single biggest thing that prevents me from upgrading to PRO level as I have no reason to suspect that this does not happen with that version.

I have tried using backward compatibility mode. 

I was hoping 1.9.5 fixed this, but no difference. I am surprised there are not more people reporting this.

New Post (36)
  • 8 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

I recently used a dissertation writing services reviews and found the reviews on the company's website to be accurate and helpful in my decision-making process.

• zhristopher 8 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

I am trying to get my middle mouse button to double click on a Logitech G602 in W10, it worked in W7 but has not since I loaded W10 and updated all software.
    @getaway shootout

• TammyWalters 8 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Trendy jewelry has become a sensation in the fashion world, captivating  heart love necklace fashionistas and jewelry enthusiasts alike.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 5Floor
    I have not encountered this issue, you can send an email to support@chitubox.com with your computer operating system, hardware specs (CPU, GPU), and a video of this issue.
  • 7 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

many thanks   fdhgryth

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Zonnepanelen Sint-Lievens-Houtem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Gillis-Waas

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepanelen Erembodegem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

• 6 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zonnepanelen Erpe-Mere

• 6 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Lievens-Houtem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zonnepanelen Gent

• 6 Months+
    Quote 14Floor

This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Martens-Latem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 15Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zonnepanelen Gijzegem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 16Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Niklaas

• 6 Months+
    Quote 17Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zonnepanelen Hofstade

• 6 Months+
    Quote 18Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

• 6 Months+
    Quote 19Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zonnepanelen Lede

• 6 Months+
    Quote 20Floor

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

• 6 Months+
    Quote 21Floor

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Zonnepanelen Liedekerke

• 6 Months+
    Quote 22Floor

I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more Spouwmuurisolatie Waasmunster

• 6 Months+
    Quote 23Floor

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Zonnepanelen Lokeren

• 6 Months+
    Quote 24Floor

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Spouwmuurisolatie Wachtebeke

• 6 Months+
    Quote 25Floor

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. Zonnepanelen Melle

• 6 Months+
    Quote 26Floor

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren

• 6 Months+
    Quote 27Floor

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Zonnepanelen Merelbeke

• 6 Months+
    Quote 28Floor

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Spouwmuurisolatie Wichelen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 29Floor

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zonnepanelen Moorsel

• 6 Months+
    Quote 30Floor

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Spouwmuurisolatie Wortegem-Petegem