V1.9.5 HALOT-MAGE MODEL BUG

7 Months+ 529

So I'll make this short and sweet as I can. Sorry if grammer is horrable. So on the v1.9.5 basic there a problem if you choose the HALOT-MAGE setting. Once you complete setting it up and Slicing it. If you pull the sliced model back into Chitubox the model well make double or odd layers in area not normal to the model it self. I only found this this out after I printed a model to find part on my model not of the orignal. I had pro for a while and this was not a problem. Sense V1.9.4 does not have HALOT-MAGE setting on it. I tested it out to see if anything changed just using the printers Resolution and all other setting copied from HALOT-MAGE. It work and so I did it on V1.9.5 as well. So I isolated the problem down to the HALOT-MAGE Setting on basic. Pls fix

上传的附件:
New Post (31)
  • Guest 6 Months+
    Quote 2Floor
    It's a known bug that V1.9.5 causes the mage to export the corrupted sliced files. You can download CHITUBOX Basic V1.9.6-beta here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10TQU89LZzgeeMYyGhjDDMJ57oVTQgws8?usp=sharing
    This beta version fixed this issue.
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Spouwmuurisolatie

• 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Thuisbatterij

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Spouwmuur isoleren

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Thuisbatterij kopen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Muurisolatie

• 6 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Muur isoleren

• 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. Zwembad aanleggen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! EPS parels

• 6 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Zwembaden aanleg

• 6 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Polystyreen korrels

• 6 Months+
    Quote 14Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zwembadaanleg

• 6 Months+
    Quote 15Floor

cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Soorten isolatie

• 6 Months+
    Quote 16Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zwembaden aanleg

• 6 Months+
    Quote 17Floor

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Isolatie offerte

• 6 Months+
    Quote 18Floor

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Aanleg zwembad

• 6 Months+
    Quote 19Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Premies spouwmuurisolatie

• 6 Months+
    Quote 20Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Aanleggen zwembad

• 6 Months+
    Quote 21Floor

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Na isoleren muur

• 6 Months+
    Quote 22Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Aanleg zwembaden

• 6 Months+
    Quote 23Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Isolatiebedrijf

• 6 Months+
    Quote 24Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zonnepanelen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 25Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Spouwmuurisolatie West-Vlaanderen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 26Floor

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepanelen installateur

• 6 Months+
    Quote 27Floor

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Spouwmuurisolatie Antwerpen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 28Floor

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Zonnepanelen installatie

• 6 Months+
    Quote 29Floor

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Spouwmuurisolatie Vlaams-Brabant

• 6 Months+
    Quote 30Floor

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Zonnepanelen kopen