Linux wayland support

6 Months+ 795

I recently switched my computer from using X to using Wayland because I needed some packages that were not developped for X. My entire computer experience has mostly improved except for Chitubox. Navigating the file system is almost impossible as every directory change and file selection takes several minutes now. I noticed it's running in Xwayland mode so I tried rebooting my computer and opening my cession in X but I still get the same problem on either compositor. I've been forced to install Lychee slicer to print. I don't like it and it's not growing on me over time. I'd much rather be using Chitubox again. Is there a configuration I can edit to fix the issue on X or enable proper wayland support?

New Post (31)
  • 6 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zwembaden

• 6 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Zonnepanelen Wetteren

• 6 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Zonnepanelen Wichelen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Zonnepanelen Zele

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Zonnepanelen Zottegem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 7Floor

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts Zwembaden Limburg

• 6 Months+
    Quote 8Floor

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Exclusieve zwembaden

• 6 Months+
    Quote 9Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Zwembadbouw

• 6 Months+
    Quote 10Floor

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Zwembad plaatsen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 11Floor

Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Warmtepomp Affligem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 12Floor

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Warmtepomp Opwijk

• 6 Months+
    Quote 13Floor

You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Polypropyleen zwembad

• 6 Months+
    Quote 14Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Monoblok zwembad

• 6 Months+
    Quote 15Floor

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work Warmtepomp Oost-Vlaanderen

• 6 Months+
    Quote 16Floor

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Polypropyleen zwembad

• 6 Months+
    Quote 17Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Spouwmuurisolatie Zwalm

• 6 Months+
    Quote 18Floor

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Warmtepomp Aalst

• 6 Months+
    Quote 19Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Warmtepomp Affligem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 20Floor

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Warmtepomp Asse

• 6 Months+
    Quote 21Floor

I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. Warmtepomp Berlare

• 6 Months+
    Quote 22Floor

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Warmtepomp Denderleeuw

• 6 Months+
    Quote 23Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Warmtepomp Dendermonde

• 6 Months+
    Quote 24Floor

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Warmtepomp Erembodegem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 25Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Warmtepomp Erpe-Mere

• 6 Months+
    Quote 26Floor

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Warmtepomp Gent

• 6 Months+
    Quote 27Floor

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Warmtepomp Gijzegem

• 6 Months+
    Quote 28Floor

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Warmtepomp Haaltert

• 6 Months+
    Quote 29Floor

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Warmtepomp Herzele

• 6 Months+
    Quote 30Floor

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zonnepanelen merken