Does it live up to the hype?

5 Months+ 327

Hey, folks! I recently came across this new app called LineBet. Has anyone here tried it? I'm curious about your experiences with it. Does it live up to the hype? Any insights would be appreciated!

New Post (2)
  • 5 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

Hey there! Yeah, I've been using line bet app for a couple of months now, and it's been a mixed bag for me. The interface is user-friendly, and they offer a wide range of sports to bet on. The odds are pretty competitive too. However, I did face some issues with withdrawals; it took longer than I expected. Customer support was responsive but solving the problem took more time than I'd like. Overall, it's decent, but there are a few kinks they need to work out.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 3Floor
    I've also given LineBet a shot, and my experience aligns with User2 to some extent. The variety of betting options is impressive, and I appreciate the live betting feature. The app design is intuitive, making navigation a breeze. However, I did encounter occasional glitches, especially during peak times. It hasn't been a deal-breaker for me, but it's worth considering. Regarding withdrawals, I haven't faced delays personally, but it seems like experiences vary. So, it's a bit of a hit or miss, but I'd say give it a try and see if it suits your preferences!