Chitubox V1.8.0 wrong scale

Thomas Jensen 2021-2-4 1449

Hi Just installed V1.8.0 with my resin printer first use with the version was Elegoo Mars pro 2 but I did notice that Z scale dont show right.. my print was 39,86 mm Z and did scale it to 250% and Z did then show 43.83 mm Yand X are also a bit off in messument scale.

New Post (4)
  • Thomas Jensen 2021-2-6
    Quote 2Floor
    It looks like that it locks the axis's if the model it laying down it messure 123 mm if I rotate it so it is standing up then XYZ are the same and Z dont change so it is wrong and it must be an error for the Elegoo Mars Pro 2 also in the new version 1.8.1
  • Alex Hilman 2021-2-8
    Quote 3Floor
    Oh thanks I will be back to old version 17s. Some happens with me to use chitubox too. When I rotate item Axis stay with same sizes.  Use Meshmixer to rotate and save it. It will be work with it.
  • Thomas Jensen 2021-2-8
    Quote 4Floor
    Alex Hilman Oh thanks I will be back to old version 17s. Some happens with me to use chitubox too. When I rotate ...
    Yes the same problem here.... hope they with fix the problem also gone back to 1.7s here
  • Thomas Jensen 2021-3-13
    Quote 5Floor
    Okay this is not an error they just removed realtime scale... also they say that it is updated when you zoom but not at my end... This is a very bad update and did go from loving the software to hate it... So if there is no other software the printer is going to get packed away or sold. Super great done chitubox..