Export to Creality LD-002? (Old model)

2021-3-17 1093

Hello; recently, I bought a creality 3D printer, model LD-002 (not R, not H, just 002, please see picture attached). Printer comes with a USB stick that contains creality slicer, which, in my opinion, is very limited in many aspects, specially supports. I see that the printer does not recognizes files exported from Chitubox, only the ones exported from its slicer, which are exported into PNGZIP or some weird extension.

Is there a way to make chitubox files work in this older printer? I think it has a decent printing quality, however, it sucks that only its proprietary software works along with it.

Thanks beforehand.

New Post (4)
  • cbd 2021-3-17
    Quote 2Floor
    You can replace the motherboard of the chitu so that it will work on the chitubox.
  • 2021-3-17
    Quote 3Floor
    Thanks for the answer, but I think it could be more troublesome to replace the motherboard. Isn't there a software-oriented solution for this issue?
  • cbd 2021-3-18
    Quote 4Floor
    Thanks for the answer, but I think it could be more troublesome to replace the motherboard. Isn't th ...
    What format does this machine support?
  • 2021-3-19
    Quote 5Floor
    It does accept .PNGZIP files, but looking at Chitubox, it does not have this file extension for saving.