Raft Label Option

2021-3-29 1269

I would find it useful to have a "raft label" option that would automatically generate the name of the model being printed on the edge of its raft so as to have a written record on the print of say its version number. 

New Post (5)
  • 2021-3-29
    Quote 2Floor
    Hi, Thank you for your suggestion!
    It is a great idea, we will definitely put this into our demand pool and discuss it at our next weekly meeting.
    Thank you again :)
  • 2021-3-30
    Quote 3Floor

I agree! 

I was printing a cube model and i needed to keep track of the sides that went togather in a specific way, remembering the order on the build plate was a pain. 

To be able to "type" on to the part its self would be  perfect. we can drill holes, but how about being able to take text and lay it on the model drilling in a set amount (0.1mm). All this would need is rather than simple being able to drill a round hole as we can now, that the drill shape could be modified from round to letter shape and scaled. 

Then not only could we label rafts, but any part of a model. I have been looking at printting models with 60+ parts being able to lable them would be great! 

• Guest 8 Months+
    Quote 4Floor

This is particularly useful when you're working on multiple iterations or connections game versions of a model.

• Guest 7 Months+
    Quote 5Floor

Sky Bounty by https://clashofslots.com/slots/pragmatic-play/sky-bounty/ is an exhilarating slot adventure that takes players to the skies in search of treasure and excitement. This high-flying slot game offers a thrilling gaming experience with its unique theme and innovative features.

The first thing that strikes you when you start playing Sky Bounty is its captivating visuals. The game is set against a backdrop of endless clouds and sky, and the reels are filled with symbols like airships, compasses, and treasure maps. The attention to detail in the design is impressive, creating an immersive atmosphere that makes you feel like a true sky explorer.

• 6 Months+
    Quote 6Floor

Kudos to the developers of Drift Hunters for creating a game that's so incredibly entertaining for speed enthusiasts