Chitubox Pro keep not responding . Why !

Guest 2021-6-5 1910

computer i7 graphix 2070 32gb ram

just buy the pro version loading up the programe not responting x3 time 
I restart computer. 
now loaded in , and it not responding when i try select printer.
How can a pro version running like this ?

New Post (11)
  • Guest 2021-6-7
    Quote 2Floor

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your support of CHITUBOX, and we sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is very important for us to fully understand performance issues. Optimizing performance issues such as crashes or delayed operations on CHITUBOX is our top priority. We will definitely solve this problem as soon as possible so that CHITUBOX can run perfectly on most hardware. We will prolong your license. Please tell us your CHITUBOX account and your license and attach the video (please use OBS https://obsproject.com/download to record the video, the video must also include Microsoft Notepad, show your CHITUBOX account to prove the video Has been recorded by myself).

Example:
    Thank you!

• 2021-6-7
    Quote 3Floor
    I have the 7 day trial and same thing. it takes forever to load and have to keep restarting it
  • Guest 2021-6-16
    Quote 4Floor
    Mine gets stuck part way through writing the file, then hangs forever before crashing. It used to work but is now unusable for anything.
  • 2021-10-14
    Quote 5Floor
    I have the same issue. The menu items take 3-5 second to highlight on hover. The program constantly crashes. I have a HP laptop i7 with 16GB. Was this program written in Python or VS95?
  • Guest 2021-11-9
    Quote 6Floor
    It doesn't appear that they ever solve this problem
  • Guest 2021-11-10
    Quote 7Floor
    I'm getting the same issue. I'm using a Ryzen 5900 and RTX 3070 win 11 laptop. I have a coupon for the pro which I received with my Elegoo Mars 3. I'm currently signed up with the free version but I want to make sure that the software works before I activate my account.
  • Guest 2021-11-26
    Quote 8Floor
    same issue , 
    can confirm , this works for me 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFkK_HJi018&ab_channel=BruceMui
  • Abbi 2021-11-29
    Quote 9Floor
    Open task manager and end "Touch keyboard and Handwriting Panel" then relaunch the program. Fixes after a minute or 2
  • Abbi 2021-11-29
    Quote 10Floor
    Guest I'm getting the same issue. I'm using a Ryzen 5900 and RTX 3070 win 11 laptop. I have a coupon for t ...
    It will disable your touchscreen but better than not working 

• Mika Hautamäki 2022-2-9
    Quote 11Floor
    Same issue. Useless slow and crashing. Help needed. 
    The free version of chitubox is working fine.
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz   2.90 GHz, 32,0 GB RAM, RTX 3070
  • 2022-2-13
    Quote 12Floor
    I had the same issue then I ran it in Windows 8 compatibility mode and so far it is working.  I am running Windows 11 Pro on my machine and it CHITPro didn't like it at all it was unusable.