Profile settings too small on pro version

2021-6-6 943

Hello,

For some reason my printing profile settings window is shrunk and would not go back to it's original size.

Link

https://imgur.com/gallery/UwEVQBZ

New Post (10)
  • Markus Wolfarth 2021-6-6
    Quote 2Floor
    Same here, but the UI is generally affected for me. The content of windows is not displayed completely because the font is much too big. All attempts to solve it with the scaling function are missing. It even went so far that I could only end the program via the task manager because PRO no longer responded at all. In this respect surprising, since the 1.8.1 version works great.
  • wangjingjing 2021-6-7
    Quote 3Floor
    Hi, REALLY REALLY SORRY for the bad experience. This is one of our two "urgent to be fixed" issues on CHITUBOX Pro, some PC could fix this by clicking "Factory Settings", unfortunately, some don't. We'll fix it asap. You can record a video that proves CHITUBOX Pro is unusable on your PC to support@chitubox.com for now, our staff will prolong the validity of your license after confirming your account.
  • Sven Stephan 2021-6-9
    Quote 4Floor

Same by me. i cant start a print because i cannot see my settings. i tried reset Chitubox Pro, chance my resolution and set the scale vom 100% to 80%. Nothing

• wangjingjing 2021-6-10
    Quote 5Floor
    Hi. Thank you for supporting CHITUBOX and really sorry for the inconvenience. We just fixed this issue, the new update will be released on Friday (June 11) this week.
  • 2021-6-12
    Quote 6Floor
    Hello,
    I can confirm the issue is fixed in the new 1.0.1 update.
    thank you
  • George Kerwood 2021-6-15
    Quote 7Floor
    I'm still having this issue after V1.0.1, rendering the software useless. 
    Quote 8Floor
    https://imgur.com/a/V3z6GSO
    Quote 9Floor
    To anyone still having this issue, as per Chitubox support:

1. Go Settings/Help > Open Log. This will open a directory in your file explorer.
    2. Close ChituboxPro.
    3. Delete the contents of the directory excluding the folder "License" and the file "userLogin.cfg".
    4. Restart ChituboxPro.

This resolved the issue for me! :)
  • 2021-6-16
    Quote 10Floor
    Even with the Update the above fix does not work you need a workaround for this and quickly other wise will be asking for extension to license which I have purchased
  • Guest 2021-8-11
    Quote 11Floor
    I just encountered this problem. My Chitubox is up to date.