Save project overwrites another project when the button is presssed

Guest 2021-6-12 519

Lets say I start a new project and then save it as "dog"  , then I press new project and import a new file. If I then press save, it will still go back and overwrite my first project called dog !!

It seems to always default back to the first project name. I can press new project , then "save all as", and pick a new name called 'cat' and thats saves my new file. 
If I then press "save project" button, it will go back and overwrite my dog project !  Its as if the first name used is not cleared out of memory and is assigned to the save button. Lucky the first project i didnt mind and now i back them all up, but its very worrying to accidentally overwrite projects that might have a lot of time invested in setting supports. V1 and V1.1 so far does this on windows. 

New Post (2)
  • 5 Months+
    Quote 2Floor

It seems like you are experiencing an issue with a specific software or tool while saving and managing projects. Unfortunately, without knowing the specific software or tool you are using bloxd io, it's difficult for me to provide specific guidance or solutions.

• 5 Months+
    Quote 3Floor

Our assortment includes classic serpent action as well as a great deal more. Engage in the initial snake game.