CHITUBOX v1.9 .ctb not reading on Elegoo Mars 2P

2021-7-22 25401

New Post (33)
  • 2021-11-3
    Quote 31Floor
    Don't bother to use this crapware, devs doesn't give a shit about this issue. Lychee is far better. I switched today, and it's way better.
  • Guest 2022-4-19
    Quote 32Floor
    Same for me as of today. 1.9.2 on Epax e6
  • 2022-12-10
    Quote 33Floor
    Don't know if this is where I should post this, but I had the issue where 1.9 wasn't working with my Elegoo Saturn s. I update firmware to 4.5.1 and still didn't work. Made sure to format the USB again and nothing. The files were there, but were unusable just a picture of a file. Finally I went into chitubox and I had a pre load profile on chitubox. So I made new one for the Saturn s, exported the default profile and uploaded it to the Saturn s profile. After that I sliced in cbt. format and it showed up..... only took 3 hours to find out.... don't know if is gonna help anyone just was a journey and trying to save someone!
  • keith 2023-1-20
    Quote 34Floor
    I updated firmware to 1.9.4 from 1.6.5 which was working fine min i updated to 1.9.4 the version I had 1.6.5 was made obsalete strate away it didn't exist anymore week later 1.6.5.2 popped up still dosnt work nothing on chitubox is working for me on my elegoo mars pro i think just scam to get us to throw 100s euros at them for newer printer but it's going to do the same again in near future shouldnn have to update if works fine cause when update dosnt work anymore end up with 3D printer paper weight